Men’s Ministry provides a place where men can worship, pray, fellowship and support each other, all while getting closer to God and growing in faith. Men’s Ministry is open to men of all ages
Day | Time
2nd Saturdays | 8AM
- Our mission is to lead men to Christ and disciple them towards finding the fullness of their potential in Christ. Developing spiritually, drawing closer to God, and becoming leaders, “not only in their families,” but in their sphere of influence, and to be the true leaders God attended us to be, as they follow the greatest man, “JESUS CHRIST."
- Thursday’s at 6:00 pm - Harris Hill Campus
- Men from our community gather to pray each week right here at our Harris Hill Campus. These men also have a text thread where prayer requests are relayed as needed. Join this group if you would like to get involved or to be notified of prayer requests!
- Join us on the second Saturday of each month for a Men's Breakfast at our Harris Hill Campus. 8:00 - 9:30 am
- Contact Marc Williams (email@example.com) with any questions or for more information.
- We have many other men's events throughout the year. Follow our events page or sign up for our email list to stay up today.