NorthGate is a Christian community of all ages mentoring students to change the world.
- Connect people to God
- Honor-A culture that honors (and loves) God first and honors (and loves) people second
- Unity in Christ
The Journey - We Do Life Together
Reach Up - Worship God
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night." (Psalm 92:1-2 NKJV)
Reach In - Connect with People in Church
"From whom the whole body. joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." (Ephesians 4:16 NKJV)
Reach Out - Serve Others in the Community
"But he who is the greatest among you shall be your servant." (Matthew 23:11 NKJV)
"Therefore, go and make desciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20 NIV84)
Mission and Goals
Our mission is to know Christ and make Him known.
- Reach families and help them to raise healthy children with healthy parents.
- Reach students who will reach their cities.
- Reach international students who will reach their nations.
- Develop a sense of community where people can experience the kingdom of God.
- Develop prayer on or near campus.
- Provide a "home" and a “family” for students - "A home away from home.”