Check here for up to date current events and to see what's going on at NorthGate and the church of WNY!
- No BorderLand Youth Group:
- July 4th & 11th
- Lifenet Leaders Picnic:
- Sunday, August 19th: 2:00 pm - Bring a dish to pass, RSVP to Jason (email@example.com) or Jim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Worship Weekend: Join us for services outdoors underneath the tent! Nursery Care available (0-3 years old)
- Friday, August 24th: 7:00 pm
- Saturday, August 25th: 7:00 pm
- Sunday, August 26th: 10:30 am & 7:00 (prayer service)
- Baptism Service August 26th
- Hot Dog Giveaway:
- Either Tuesday, August 28th, or Wednesday, August 29th - Still TBD
- Contact Sally Henien (email@example.com) for more information
- Back to School BBQ:
- Sunday, September 2nd: Following the second service - Bring a dish to pass
NorthGate will be starting two new studies this summer! "The Art of Marriage" AND "Passion Into Purpose: Entrepreneur Class" will both be hosted at Northgate starting June 6th from 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Childcare will be available! Both classes will be running through the following dates: June 6, 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 18. Please use the form to sign up below!
Contact someone on staff if interested!
Men's Group - Join us every Thursday night at 6:00 pm as we pray and study the Book of Daniel by Dr. Chuck Missler. See group page for more info ("Bible Studies & Other Small Groups" page).
Every other Friday Morning at 9:15 am - Starting January 26th
Cost of Workbooks: $13.00
Contact Yolande Hasselbeck for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hebrews Member Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between group sessions and leader helps. Homework can be completed at the learner's pace as it is not in daily format. The Book of Hebrews is a rich, dense section of Scripture that can intimidate the most scholarly biblical student. But Lisa Harper makes digging into Hebrews fun and doable, as only she can, without losing an ounce of depth. Hebrews was a sermon for a specific people and culture in the midst of martyrdom and persecution, but is also so relevant for us today, reminding us to continue walking toward Jesus regardless of our culture or our circumstances. Join Lisa as she journeys through this bridge between the Old and New Testaments to get to the heart of the matter: Jesus is our accessible King. He is not a faraway God, but an up-close Redeemer who draws near to us. Hebrews helps women make the connection between God the Father and God the Son and reminds us that Jesus is supreme, but He is also compassionate, empathetic, and loving to no end.